A Scottish Breakfast at Barcaldine Castle
to set you up for the day
Full Scottish Breakfast:
(bacon, pork sausage, haggis, black pudding, potato scone, mushrooms, tomatoes, eggs poached, scrambled or fried)
Full Scottish Vegetarian Breakfast:
(mushrooms, tomatoes, vegetarian sausage, vegetarian haggis, beans, eggs poached, scrambled or fried)
- Stacked Scottish pancakes served with bacon and maple syrup
- Scrambled eggs and Feochan Mhor smoked salmon (hot and cold smoked)
- Smoked Haddock with poached eggs
- Famous Loch Fyne Kippers
Using local fresh produce…
- A choice of fresh Fruits Juices
- A selection of Cereals
- Variety of Fresh Fruits
- Selection of Fruit Yoghurt
- Granary and Farmhouse Breads with a selection of Preserves
- A selection of Coffees, Teas and Herbal infusions
- Scotch Porridge Oats with a variety of toppings – served with a choice of:
- Brown Sugar
Breakfast is served from 7:45 until 9:00am.
Please let us know if you require an earlier breakfast – we can provide a packed breakfast for you to enjoy on your journey.
We’re more than happy to cater for any dietary needs you may require. There is an extensive Gluten Free Breakfast menu available and we also stock Soya Milk.
Evening Restaurant – Coming soon!
Barcaldine are please to announce that we will soon be adding a full A la carte evening menu to our services!
For a fabulous dining experience, dinner at Barcaldine Castle will be full of fresh, seasonal ingredients, combined to offer you
hearty dishes to make your mouth water.