A Scottish Breakfast at Barcaldine Castle
to set you up for the day
Full Scottish Breakfast:
(Bacon, Pork Sausage, Haggis, Black Pudding, Potato Scone, Mushrooms, Tomatoes and Poached, Scrambled or Fried Eggs)
Full Scottish Vegetarian Breakfast:
(Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Vegetarian Sausage, Vegetarian Haggis, Beans and Poached, Scrambled or Fried Eggs)
- Stacked Scottish Pancakes served with Bacon and Maple Syrup
- Scrambled eggs and Feochan Mhor Smoked Salmon (hot and cold smoked)
- Smoked Haddock with poached eggs
- Famous Loch Fyne Kippers
Using local fresh produce…
- A choice of fresh Fruits Juices
- A selection of Cereals
- Variety of Fresh Fruits
- Selection of Fruit Yoghurt
- Granary and Farmhouse Breads with a selection of Preserves
- A selection of Coffees, Teas and Herbal infusions
- Scotch Porridge Oats with a variety of toppings – served with a choice of:
- Brown Sugar
Breakfast is served from 7:45 until 9:00am.
Please let us know if you require an earlier breakfast – we can provide a packed breakfast for you to enjoy on your journey.
We’re more than happy to cater for any dietary needs you may require. There is an extensive Gluten Free Breakfast menu available and we also stock Soya Milk.